2011/02/25

Warrior Priest

For this tournament I'm attending I'm using a Arch Lector for my general, so he is one of the two characters i needed to finish painting for the turny. So here he is. I have a priest painted but its the one with hand weapon and shield, but in my list he is wielding a great weapon so i made this one for it to look right. 
  

The paint job feels ok just for a evenings work, the thing that went way wrong is the comets on his robe, those did not end up the way i wanted, had to repaint them two times and still they look like shit.


Here is another picture straight ahead, and I'm sorry for the messy background I will go get a nice colored paper sheet to keep there so the photos get better. I also get them way to warm in the colors at the moment, maybe have to get a decent light also.. one day.. 


4 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely. Just found the blog and have added to my blog roll.

    Keep up the excellent work.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I really like this mini, you have done a great paint job on it. Really nice work.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks Kuffeh, but i really need too take some new photos of him, this one suck.

    SvaraRadera