2011/03/24

The Tournament

I'm sorry for some uneventful times, I've not been able to post anything for a couple of weeks. But here is the report from the Tournament we attended some weeks ago. It was a 3 team tournament and we played:

  • Empire (me)
  • Bretonnia
  • Dark Elves
I'm just going to write about how i did here though. First i meet a Dark Elves player, i was a close fight but i manage to get the victory due to i held the objective for two turns. So the final score for this:
Empire vs Dark Elves [12-10]


The Second fight another Dark Elves player, kinda the same unit setup, this fight i had a bit better luck with my war machines, my mortars just pounded the warrior unit to a pulp, also took away 2/3 from the corsairs. My cannon scared away the hydra for 3 turns, and my pistolers finally showed some valor, killing 3 cold one knights. and the end the hydra manage to move around the flank killing my flagallants and two war machines.
Empire vs Dark Elves [14-8]


The third fight was against the new ork and goblins list. This was a goblin army with the big arachnid spider and allot of gobbos, some trolls and 5 chariots. This fight i setup a defensive deployment on the left side of the table. I manage to hit the huge spider twice with my cannon giving him 7 wounds, so my handgunners had to finish him of in the second round. my mortars just went havoc on the goblin units killing 85% from two big blocks. Manage to break some wolf riders from shooting, who also took some chariots with them of the table. My flagellants got a side charge on the trolls, killing them. at the six turn there were only three wolf riders left on the table.
Empire vs Orks and Gobbos [19-1]


The forth fight was against one of my oldest friends witch i played against a gazillions of times. I'm going to make this report short, we now knew we were in the top on the ladder and we just had to win this last match to win the tournament. Well to make it short i had not a good fight here, my setup got hit twice with the comet, killing allot of my men. but with some luck at the end i manage to kill his skink priest letting me get points for the objective (assassination, killing chars) ending up in a draw.
Empire vs Lizardmen [10-10]

Me and my team only lost one battle in total, we had 3 draws and eight wins, and that was more the enough to take home the tournament. We are so happy to take home the over all win. A big thanks to my team!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar