2012/01/20

Vampire Counts

As i mention before i also have a Vampire Counts army witch i have been working on since 97 with a mix of old and new models. I thought i give my thought on the new army book for the vampires.



My plan when i made my new Empire army was to have the two arch enemies, my vampires from Sylvania and their neighbors the Empire from Stirland.

There is a new small tournament called Fancy fanatic coming up next month and I'm not sure yet if I'm going to play VC or my Empire list. I have not yet field tested the new vamps yet, but I'll think i get around to it next week however i made a list for the tournament with some interesting combos i need to test, i would like to get the combo from Staff of damnation triggering the Corpse Cart. This gives all undead within 6" ASF and a extra attack. To get this wile causing fear would give a great boost in close combat. I hope to improve the chance to cause fear with Screaming banner and the vamperic power Death Incarnate.

I'll give an update how or if this works later this week.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar